This Kit has been reccomended by Nina Bilbey, the Senior Tutor at the City & Guilds School of Art, for the Historic Carving Course. It consists of a variety of Tools which would be used in the First Year Course of Historic Carving. It also represents a discount from the retail prices, as we like to support the Education of New Stone Masons and Stone Carvers. Below is a Full list of the Tools Included.
- 1/2" Masoning Chisel - Mallet Headed
- 1 1/2" Masoning Chisel - Mallet Headed
- 5/16" Bullnose Masonry Chisel - Hammer Headed
- 3/4" Bullnose Masonry Chisel - Mallet Headed
- 1/4" Fishtail Carving Chisel - Hammer Headed
- 3/4" Fishtail Carving Chisel - Mallet Headed
- 1/4" Deersfoot Claw - 2 Teeth - Mallet Headed
- 1/2" Scutch Holder - Mallet Headed
- 1" Scutch Holder - Mallet Headed
- 1 1/2lb Dummy Hammer
- 5" Nylon Mallet
- 4" x 1" Diamond Sharpening Strip - Aluminium Back
- Tool Roll
There is an option to have your order delivered to the School for the first week in October before Term starts. Please Type School Delivery' in the delivery field for free Delivery service. The order will be shipped to Nina at the end of September, so to take advantage of this offer, your order needs to be in by September 27th. Use the Discount code given by Nina to get 10% Discount on the Kit. Orders over £100 already qualify for free shipping.